CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

George has no skin. I'd expect to see performance shares on the...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    George has no skin. I'd expect to see performance shares on the back of a successful cba deal.

However one of the silver linings in this whole fiasco is George's CV... I'm not sure many of you actually appreciate his background.

• He has circa 15 years wealth management experience & has held pivotal management & advisory roles across the industries most respected tier 1 institutions including: Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Count Limited, Financial Wisdom Limited, Commonwealth Financial Planning, National Australia Bank’s MLC, AMP Financial Planning, Genesys Wealth Advisers and Colonial First State. 
    • Instrumental in driving major change programs at Commonwealth Bank Wealth Management including: Design and development of cross licensee financial planning productivity & quality enhancing software, Process excellence & the creation of a scalable, high quality advice platform, Business development  & growth across a plethora of advice areas including SelfManaged Super Funds, Aged Care, and Estate Planning, Embedding legislative reforms across core components of the CBA advice network and Senior management leadership & delivery of core bank policies procedures & infrastructure across CBA’s primary financial planning licensee networks
    • Has a engineering degree

I mean, IAM might be a dog... but at least the man holding the lease is Cesar Millan. If anyone was to know CBA's requirements in a fintech solution, what is required in reg tech, and how to build a software that aligns with the internal bureaucracy at the banks, it's this guy. Also helps he's an engineer by training so would actually have a grasp of the technical component of IAM's platform. I'm not team IAM, I am team/gay for George. He is daddy Elon Musk except in a micro-cap Australian fin-tech sense. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.