CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Interesting opinion, my argument is around calling the bullshit...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Interesting opinion, my argument is around calling the bullshit when it needs to be called. Like all the comments calling for management heads because there wasn't enough information given out in a non price sensitive announcement. Grow up is the message.

HC is a place for debate, sharing and research, all of which has not been displayed by a lot of people lately, rather narky back and forth comments on senseless unsubstantiated information, most of which is just shared to troll the forum.

I admit there has been a lack of comms coming from the company and it sucks, but the commentary lately, especially coming from the bear side (bull side as well, so relax your fingers) has been grossly inappropriate for the most part. Just calling it how I see it, keyboard warriors stirring drama on an anonymous forum is not unusual, does not mean I can't stand against it.

Not attacking anyone individually but rather the collective, all for the better I hope.. all in all, Ann is an expected level of detail for the category it sits - non price sensitive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304619 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 506397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.