CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger to host Investor Seminar-IAM.AX, page-114

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    TQN, I know your English is bad, but when you're talking about other people and investments it might be best to just sit on the sidelines until you have a better grasp on the language you're trying to converse in.

Look back at your comments and take a breather:

-"Watch it is going to closed around 3.2,3.3 today or tomorrow."...wrong
    -"I will call you dumb investor if sp closed 3.2.3.4 today."....so what do we get to call you now?
    -"Why wouldn't they release presso and then do a roadshow later so people can digested information before attend the seminar so we can ask questions with clarity."... there had to be someone who was going to whinge and no offense but I don't think you'll be asking anything with clarity tbh
    -"I have to disagreed with you dekkar, we need to look at them trough the eyes to see if what is in the presso are true."..this is implying that you think they might lie to us
    -"I am not saying anything against IAM management. noobofwallstreet is the one at accused me."....yes you did you just implied that they could lie to us
    -"No, I can't wait until mile stone 10 to to top up because that would be too long"...he was taking the pi$$ out of you, but due to your broken English I think you missed the sarcasm
    -"I am little annoyed because SP move side way not up or down."...not up or down?.....so you would of been happier if the SP moved down more? wow

As much as I think you're trying to be sincere, I think it's time to have a spell son (a rest)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.