CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Do we really know that? Better still how many share prices have...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    Do we really know that? Better still how many share prices have you seen rocket on the back of an investor presentation / seminar? The share price appreciation leading up to next weeks preso are the same buyers who recently dumped / sold all the way down to 3c. Traders sniff out a stock with a core group of LT holders, wait for news and play their hand. IAM management need to disclose something more then just what is their business brand / service / product (i.e. sales strategy they would use to lure dealer groups / licencees etc). Clever questioning by existing LT holders on the outlook for 12 months, detailed financials (i.e. Sep Qtr Report) and consistent news flow on developments will offset the over exposure the share register has to retail holders. I could almost guarantee you that the discount brokers are now in positive shares traded positions this week, unlike the previous weeks since Sentry announcement there has been a net reduction in shares traded (more sellers then buyers) hence the substantial drop from 4.5c to 3c and there's your sign, broker data over the weekend could prove up my point, cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.