CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Intiger to host Investor Seminar-IAM.AX, page-222

1. 31 Posts.
    You make some good points harba. Like any spec stock it will be susceptible to traders and price fluctuations as profits are taken here and there. The key for me is I am not bothered by any of these short term price changes.
    I have rarely come across a spec stock that is methodically being constructed in such a professional manner by esteemed leaders in the financial industry. It is most refreshing to see such a solid platform being laid for a long term future.
    I don't feel revenue will be 'glowing' in the upcoming financials. For those who are revenue focused this will put them off. A testament to the board too, that I feel they will not be fazed by initial returns. The fact Intiger is revolutionary for the financial planning industry and will have no peers (perhaps for years) is where I am focused.
    The risk/speculation for me is; will the pilot programmes prove themselves? From the extensive research I have done they are and will. I have utmost faith in the product, the board and the future of this company. Traders will have their day with IAM, long term holders will have a field day in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.