CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

BT, I like the angle you are taking with those questions,...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    BT, I like the angle you are taking with those questions, straight and direct to the point. However, I still believe that most if not all of those questions are market sensitive so there is no chance that they will answer them directly or in clear definition to only a few hundred attendees.

That's why I've stated in a previous post that if the seminar was going to address questions like the ones you've put forward to provide investor transparency on this business then a complete market update would need to be provided in the form of a market sensitive announcement.

The information presented at the seminar will no doubt have gone through their legal and compliance teams to ensure that they remain compliant with ASX rules. IAM is better off going into a trading halt before market opens on Thursday, IMO only.

Other then a Trading Halt I cannot see anything but a detailed "Product & Services description" on the IAM business and the positive impacts to assist FP business become profitable. For example there are 1000 practices all of which can improve efficiencies by 40% = a net saving of $$$$ blah blah blah, just standard talk which won't mean much as its all been heard before. I'm afraid that this Seminar may become a fizzer, but I'm also a glass half full on the hope that the comment made about providing clarity on current and future activities, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.