VEI 0.00% $1.07 vision eye institute limited

Ann: Intravitreal Injections , page-17

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    All good points from both sides, fair and balanced

I am still positive on this one - you would be hard pressed to find another 30mill company on the ASX with 23mill EBITDA and this much free cash flow

Has anyone done a Discounted Cash Flow Valuation

I think the debt is an issue I do agree with you Firestorm it does introduce a fair amount of risk - that should be factored into any valuation, though in saying that if you compare the cash flows of this to say most other Hot Copper hopefuls and consider that they are operating in a safe country (Ok debateable but compared to Mongolia or West Africa) and that this is one of the most stable segments of the market (health) and a fast growing are for me I think the rewards outweigh the risks at this price point - it is very cheap and has potential to grow off a very low base - 20% per year revenue growth should be sustainable even in a very tough economy with good management - management it is the key as always you are really putting your money behind thier ability.

I am still holding will see how the market reacts now that the selling is subsiding and buyers stepping up - still very good volume coming through

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.