ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    It seemed pretty clear from how I read the announcement that it was a 0.15% transaction fee.

To put the announcement into context, if AU8 meets their FY2020 $120m aspirational sales guidance then the AMEX facility will potentially provide up to $36mill in inventory finance over the period. AMEX will receive transactions fee's of $54k during the period. This is a lot cheaper and more flexible than a standard business loan or working cap facility with a bank, as the announcement states.

AU8's trading business should have the cash flow to pay the AMEX facility back before the interest period and avoid incurring interest charges. I'm assuming there is an interest-free period, however, the rate may be similar to a commercial bank loan if there one. It's a pretty good deal in my eyes.

With this facility AU8 won't have to use as much of its cash reserves to finance inventory, it can instead use this extra cash on marketing it's brands and other business growth activities.... like developing a milk formula business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.