MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: Investec provide Credit Approval for $17.5M Facility, page-3

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    altough it seems such a simple announcement: We just secured a credit facility of soo much etc.

Be assured that there is more "depth" behind this choise of management instead of an CR. In my last note on MOY I already wrote that I have faith in this management. I am delighted with their choise of using "credit" (if nescessary) instead of new shares. This is the best example of management saying to their shareholders that their shares are undervalued, and this is not the time for the company to issue more shares.
    It also sends a message to their shareholders who got nervous in the last six months with the bad performance of the SP. We are going full speed aheead with our growth program to deliver the true value of this company. It does make sense, in a growth proces with other kinds of risks than a normal operating mine, to have some extra security by ways of some extra hedging.

So I read a lot of good things in this simple message. I am and will stay a shareholder until the SP have a least dubbled from the 17/18 cts level. Well done managment. You just made me happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.