MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Our stories have so many parallels my friend... i too had so...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Our stories have so many parallels my friend... i too had so much faith in 2010 that I didn't sell any of my holdings and lost it all when New Seaclem came up a duster. The intervening years have been terrible from the perspective that I was sold on the promises of directors that kicked DB out and then left us with the train wreck we have now in MMR.

With the promise of DB back on board, and his rather spectacular successes with BPH, my wife and I decided to invest more with Advent, which I ended up doing myself after my own dear wife passed away in September last year. It was our last financial decision together. I am so sorry to hear that you also lost your wife two years prior. Its the most difficult thing I've ever been through.

I did not know about the shadowy deals that previous directors (despite many conversations with them) were involved in until DB told me... but they were happy to just take our money in placements and CRs while all the time we thought we were still investing PEP11.

The current worries about PEP11 had me in the depths of depression at first but now, after some careful thought, I think approval is still likely. As far as addressing PDF and debts etc etc, everything about MEC is so utterly interwoven with BPH, Advent and GBA that I am not sure how far DB will be able to get until PEP11 approval comes through.

GLTAH!
    Last edited by vcubitt: 07/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.