ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2011
    Hey gang! As painful as it was, I forced myself to watch the press conference again on the link that @RealityScience provided. Some other points I wanted to highlight were:

• ScoMo mentions there "were issues of previous compliance with other conditions under the license". Does anyone no what he might be referring to here. This seems to contradict what David Breeze stated which was that "the company had at all times followed due process"?
    • Jason Falinski seemed to suggest that the Government will avoid any issues regarding compensation because they didn't allow Zali's Bill to pass. Is the issue of the Bill relevant as to whether or not the company has grounds to seek compensation?
    • At 5.07 ScoMo does something really weird with his hands, which makes him look like a real goose by the way, as he repeats "That's what I call shaking-baking the economy. That's what I call shaking-baking the economy". Can someone please turn this into an animated meme/gif thingy with a voice-over saying instead "That's what I call destroying the regulatory regime. " That's what I call trying to win the election."
    • If you would like to experience further PTSD, please free to watch again https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yiw-2Y6aCY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 616338 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1909385 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.