BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Sure......................Basically the world market is...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Sure......................Basically the world market is estimated at around $50 billion dollars I believe, split 50/50 between Philips
    and Johnson and Jonson with the majority market share. Moreover when you consider we already have England , South Korea, Australia,
    Parts of Europe and many more to come, BUT Half the work is already done just with Philips.
    Actual numbers of units that will start to flow into the
    market after the FDA approval will be hard to know, but it would be suffice to say, it will go parabolic very quickly because the BARM is not only
    superior to existing hospital equipment but it lessens the time in theatre for patients, thus increasing the flow of more operations per day, which mean
    more profit for the hospitals, so this is a device that will have an exponential growth curve on that logic of efficiency.
    RA we are talking very serious numbers here................we just recently had a million dollar capital raise for production and sales. This why if you remember from time to time on HOTCOPPER I compare Cortical to Chochlear they started from scratch with a novel brilliant hearing aid technology
    and you know where they are now..........$247 per share.
    Most investors out there in investor land who look for this kind of novel opportunity have not woken up yet, but that will change very very quickly IMO.
    I can tell from 90% of comments with our brothers and sisters here on HOTCOOPER that they have not understood the big picture yet it would appear ?.
    Suffice to say also that Cortical's growth would be to a certain extent recession proof too, given the life saving nature of its system.
    Anyhow, I hope this gives you a little more light on the subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $48.58K 2.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 702455 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1752784 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.