CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Cheers @TehBlaster.
    Note my iview image is supposed to be just a screenshot to highlight SG's participation.
    As iview requires you to log in, I'm unsure/unwilling to link it using my login what.png

SG was as you say quietly chuffed, and rightly so. Also quite relieved I'd guess, as the DFS extension will have been weighing on mgmt's mind.
    As others have mentioned, the QPM team are high quality and equally engage at the highest levels of industry and government.
    Not having to navigate the murky waters of more avaricious financiers will serve us very well in the current rising rates market.

Can't remember who mentioned it, but don't forget the HPA could also be a little ripper. Other companies are focused on it solely as their business and it's just one of our by-product suite!
    High purity alumina (HPA) is a high quality, economically lucrative and highly sought after product as it is essential for the production of synthetic sapphire. Synthetic sapphire is used in the manufacture of substrates for LED lamps, semiconductor wafers in the electronics industry and scratch-resistant synthetic sapphire glass for wristwatches, optical windows and smartphone components. There is no substitute material for HPA in the manufacture of synthetic sapphire. I'd also not realised it is used in NICKEL-rich Li-ion batteries: High purity alumina stocks are quietly preparing for an impending boom - *
    IMO HPA deficits incoming, so revenue increases from this stream could be another piece in the puzzle to assist balancing inflationary pressures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.