PPK 15.1% 45.0¢ ppk group limited

Hey Tdayyeah they have had the tech for a while which is good,...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hey Tday

yeah they have had the tech for a while which is good, but as i have discussed in a previous messages posted about graphene, it has similar properties to BNNT, yet BNNT is superior in all areas better insulator, filter and obviously strength.

I am only reading between the lines here, Claims have been made that graphene is the fix for LI-s problem, i am not completely convinced about this, it may have gone close, but only my thoughts, if the LI-s problem had been solved completely there would be no need to team up with BNNT. Now BNNT as we know currently is a huge expense but not if you access to BNNT at hand (through PPK Deakin)

Not much more info i can find but it appears Zeta energy use to be Tubz... have a great week end! DYOR
    Zeta Energy

Founder and CEO

Zeta Energy

Oct 2014 – Present5 years 10 months

Houston, Texas Area

Zeta Energy (formerly Tubz Energy) has developed a safe, low-cost, graphene-based lithium metal energy storage technology that offers high energy density and high specific capacity. Zeta has demonstrated performance far superior to any commercially available products in their respective categories. Our management team and advisory board have 100+ years of combined industry experience in high-tech product development and commercialization in the energy storage and nanotechnology sectors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.080(15.1%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 45.0¢ $95.35K 203.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 3290 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.