PPK 12.3% 46.5¢ ppk group limited

Hey BrianGreat break down mate and questions!!They have always...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hey Brian

Great break down mate and questions!!

They have always said they have wanted to be in the fore front of emerging technology in including BNNT in the key focused ares as discussed in the past, i Do know you had mentioned that you would prefer that you here they are selling BNNT to the world. Dont get me wrong i would to. But how can they, on making 10 grams per shift?? this is what we know still more than anyone in the world but by no means in any chance in any world 10 grams per shift will supply the world... this is emerging technology we know they are still working on automation.

If PPK come out and said they had secured a major buyer and going to sell 100kg of the stuff. i would be than extremely skeptical because they have told us the facts on current supply rates.

PPK MTO are working closely with companies that are able to continue the research on the quantities they can produce currently this will change obviously again this is time and a time frame in what they have stated.

you did point out Li-s, i have discussed before with my back ground LI-S and part accusation of Zeta makes perfect sense to me for the continued advancement of BNNT with L-s Tech again for the amount they can currently produce.

Love your chart work!!! that is the stuff i dont understand really well and i know if you did (which you do) this would be a great Trade share.

My next job is to start learning these charst LOL!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.065(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 45.0¢ $94.82K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 3102 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.