ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 322 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investment by Quintiles, Placement o... Hi Wasa,
    Looks like Prana need to raise around $25M to fund the P11b, if we assume a VWAP around $0.15, 80% is $0.12 times 225M makes $27M, take off a little for expenses and we get to $25M.
    Currently there are a little over 234M share issued, so an extra 225 makes around 460M shares, thus 225M shares buys you 49% of the company that potentially has a +$10 Billion p.a treatment for Alzheimer's. At current market valuation our shares will all be worth $0.07 each.
    For that relatively small amount some very lucky investor(s) is going to get just under 50% of the company and effective complete control over Prana and all its drug line, not bad business if you have a spare $25M.
    That's the downside, the upside is that the P11b will proceed and if successful we will have a multi billion dollar drug not to mention a weapon against a dreadful disease, if the P11b doesn't happen we have virtually nothing. The question I have is why are the funds being raised privately (and thus risking loss of company control)and not publicly which would give us all a chance to maintain our shareholdings.
    Do I view this development positively or negatively ??.
    A little of both.
    PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.