HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Your $54k figure is missing the point Squizzed.Current Directors...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Your $54k figure is missing the point Squizzed.
    Current Directors Fees:
    Peter Wall Non executive Chairman $72k
    Doug Halley Non executive Director $64k (including $10k allowance)
    Winton Willisee $54k
    The debate has not been about the quantum of Directors Fees, rather it has been about Directors participating in the grant of 12m Performance Rights and 1m Options at 34.4c .
    I note that Michael Curtis was to receive Directors Fees of $54.000 (which he has stated he will forgo) plus 1m Options to purchase shares any time in the three years after his appointment at a strike price of 35% above the then market price at the date of his appointment (23.3cx135% =31.45c)
    The only management is Jim Hallam who is on a base salary of $250k+ super and 2.5m options with exercise prices of 60c,80c and $1.
    The amount paid as non-Executive Directors Fees is well below the $500,000 previously approved limit.

The $80m+ portfolio of investments has been to the forefront of all investors minds.
    I have no issue with the sale of Medipharm reportedly for an investment return of 6 times as that conforms with the LIC's stated objectives. There was a large amount of PR potential which seems to have been lost in the reporting of this action by management.
    IMO, the fact that we have had a pause of more than 4 months between investments is regrettableand is obviously a fallout from the resignation of the CEO. The BoD at that time seemed to have been more focused on a capital raise (until they realised its unpopularity with shareholders).
    I have no issue either with continuing to hold the 50+m shares in Harvest One which really was implementing a strategy to float investments in Saltipharm and United Greeneries. The sale the remaining MMJ entity for CAD8m was a necessary part of the morphing of MMJ into LIC status.

The appointmant of Embark Ventures for the next three years (with the sweeteners built into the deal) has been delivered to shareholders as a fait accomplit. I still question the claim that it will be cheaper than replacing the CEO who was on a base salary of $300,000 + super and an option package priced at 60c,80c and $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $20.55K 446.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86183 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.