TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Investment of A$5m from Shanghai Listed Shandong Yulong, page-67

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Well, Yes and no.

Yes - I’m a TON tragic and hate that I’ve lost so much money and have an itch that needs to be satisfied as I still believe re-floating the tontanic is possible. So, I’m back in with a very very small parcel today. Why? Because of the very small chance we’ll get NH back - don’t think I need comment on the significance of that, fairly obvious. So I would literally cry if I missed that boat. If we get that back … I’m all in.

But, also No - I believe it will go lower. Because:
    1. More dilution and more to come.
    2. NH is a long way off yet IMO. They’ve got enough money in the coffers now (soph placement) to last until they have the go/no-go vote for Shandog tranch in H12023 …. Now if we’re about to announce “actual” progress at Ancuabe or reinstate NH, there’s not a chance in hell we’ll be needing funds raised at .028c next year, so that begs the question of why bother? Sure, we can vote no if we’re sitting happy at .05c by then… but my view is that they don’t think they’ll have made progress on either front until next year, so they’ve taken the liberty and done a CR for the future so it will seem “less devastating” when the time comes to raise more funds.
    3. Ancuabe “progression” has been dragging for years now and as far as I can tell from each CR and company update about it, we’re still “progressing”… whatever that means these days (rehash rehash rehash). However, the YXGC binding off take was/is very promising… only one problem… the condition precedents… they have 36months from date of signing to achieve commercial production from the CCP … that was Nov 21… that gives us just over a year to have this shebang up and running now…. Hhhmmm.

So… as much as I’d love for their to be a non-bs Ann before Xmas… i think we’re heading down for a while yet sadly.

That’s my take on the situation anyway… happy to be corrected for some positivity if anyone see’s it?
    I still think there will be some sort of fluffy Ann to pump and dump soon though. Company won’t want to be burning more bridges with the sophs and insto’s if they can’t get their money back.

Jtown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.733K 173.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493314 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.