TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Yeah certainly hope not yet clearly happening. Hard to believe...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Yeah certainly hope not yet clearly happening. Hard to believe anything management say at the moment. Based on all the reports of supply deficit China is going to be having its a no brainer they are angling to take it. We’re only now seeing more emphasis on how reliant the world will shortly become on graphite - graphite still somehow hiding in the shadows - I guess whilst all the big players position themselves before pumping the crap out of it in a supposedly “un-foreseen global supply deficit” that “came out of no-where” etc etc. Now there’s more articles popping up about graphite being the lithium 2.0…. So perhaps it’s finally happening.

BUT given that graphite isn’t yet in flavor, there isn’t enough Aus pressure/support/incentive to secure these assets and get them moving yet. Meanwhile we’re losing TON to a country that is actually planning for the future and can see the need for it.

If NH doesn’t get reinstated I hope to Christ it goes to SYR. It’s always been mentioned but given TON is constantly lagging and lagging with moving forward, I tend to now agree that that’s the best outcome, SYR buys TON. Why spend billions on having the same infrastructure that’s just down the road? SYR have their ducks lining up very well now for downstream so I wouldn’t be surprised if at least NH goes to them AND Ancuabe is lost to the Chinese, simply dug up and shipped to China where they have the facilities to process it there for their large flake cladding etc. The news threads scream with details about EV evolution yet ‘flame retardant cladding just isn’t as “sexy” to sell to the public. That is, until another tower burns down perhaps.

We’re close to something though either way - bought out? - JV? - chinese TO - AUS incentive package (if only) - something has to give. I still firmly believe in the assets we have so couldn’t give a shit who owns it as long as I can be apart of it.

Thoughts? I’m just spit balling.

Jtown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 383843 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.