NSC 0.00% 47.0¢ naos small cap opportunities company limited

Ann: Investment Report & NTA Update - June 2018, page-41

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I would just hate to be in a scenario 4-5yrs down the track of needing to liquidate and have the frustrating scenario of a quality fund being 20%, 10% discount and having to cash out 90c in the dollar. That's on my mind.

Yea like an ETF for a LIC. mFund is basically taking units in a fund (through a unit trust structure) but the ASX facilitates it so you can buy and sell it same as you'd buy and sell a share. So i'm with nabtrade and there's a section where you can do research on managed funds and just invest in them through the ASX, i'm pretty sure commsec and similar are all the same. Issue is, most of the mFunds only let you do this if you're a self managed super fund - which i'm not. Like you'll buy the units, and you'll get a call from Nabtrade and they'll say, we're refunding you the money because based on your account, we know you'r e not an SMSF.
    But next month the ASX is finishing some Chess 10 project - i don't know what it is really, but it means you can use mFunds as an individual. I'd just prefer paying $1 for $1 worth and being able to withdraw at the same. There are some amazing fund managers on the mFunds platform, but i just can't currently invest in them yet (as i'm not an SMSF). I would for example, not pay 25% premium for WAM and instead invest (through mFunds) in Bennelong's concentrated australian equities fund which has a very similar track record.
    Just a thought mate. Worth a look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 47.5¢ 47.0¢ $70.03K 147.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75852 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 105210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.