Ann: Investment Update & NTA July 2018, page-5

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    .8% is actually 10% per annum not 6-7%, so in the scheme of things a quite
    respectable result, but just not as good as result as the last few months
    which have been kickin goals for over 18% for the year and as a bonus
    you also get the feel good factor of working out which charities you get
    to support and donate too and a relatively low SP volatility to boot

This and FGG really are great products, hats off to GW and team for their efforts
    in getting this off the ground a few years back, and also a big thank you to the fundies that
    give up a few mill every year to make this fund what it is, one of the few things these
    days that are a real win - win -win, you may even describe it as an investment unicorn IMO,
    except this one does exist

I have tipped my father in law, my kids and even my daughters boyfriend in, he has opened a commsec
    account and is buying in every month, and without brokerage charges (thanks commsec)

The way I see it, this fund would be a great cradle to grave fund, buying in in small amounts
    without brokerage when you begin your working life, then maybe gearing into the fund (not aggresively)
    using your existing holding in mid life all whilst taking advantage of the DRS, and then living
    off the FF dividends later in life, this could be the simplest and most fruitful investment
    strategy there is going, or even start a SMSF fairly early on and use this as the core holding
    in that fund, I wish this fund was around 35 years ago when I started investing, I think I would
    have been better off not just financially, but probably physcologically and happier in
    general, I've been burnt too many times and spent to much time and effort and sleepless nights
    looking for that next multi bagger.
    In the end, FGX may be just like the tortise that beats the hare, and with much less grey hair to boot

IMO this deserves at least a 10% premium to NTA, current price is still a bargain

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.015(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $489.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $279.6K 233.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4456 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 43907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.