WAM 0.63% $1.59 wam capital limited

G'day WR, yes I have and have some ALF exposure with some mixed...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day WR, yes I have and have some ALF exposure with some mixed results but none the less still fruitful (coz I ain't greedy...just realistic lol) and you are spot on, WAM have under performed on a couple of benchmarks as some of their picks reversed...but I am persistently long with them and I do watch them closely still coz hey it is my cash after all. I not afraid to pull the trigger on em if required - like any stock - emotion doesn't factor into the equation for me - they're either performers or not

There are quite a few LIC's that are worthy investment options and some plain Jane's that do not cut it also but I always say do ya research (LIC's are no different to other individual company stocks when it comes to due diligence into their numbers or fundementals / management team / ethos and strategy and risk management etc), match it with ya risk profile / level and your investment strategy and make your choices to invest or not then manage and monitor / tweak ya investment in em....

Enjoy ya input and interest WR - cheers heaps...WTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
0.010(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.775B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.60 $1.59 $863.6K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 32000 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 45418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.