EAI 0.00% 79.0¢ ellerston asian investments limited

@TheCapatilist. Greetings ! My thoughts on EAI...... First of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    @TheCapatilist. Greetings ! My thoughts on EAI...... First of all, with Mary Manning as fund manager you have quite simply THE expert in investing in that part of the world. She speaks at 100 miles an hour because she is so full of knowledge. Any interviews I have seen on Switzer or ******, she has the hosts shaking their heads at her command of her investment knowledge (literally !). I think that if she left, so would I ! the fund is fairly young and is only a recent dividend payer, not a huge div ! (However) when I looked at the div, they had been paying longer than I thought. It’s not a “get rich quick “ LIC but looking at the graph seems to be slowly climbing. I think that once COVID is over, the fund will be a beneficiary of “business as usual”. Go to the Ellerston EAI website and see if you can bring up a copy of a webinar, which is fairly dry because of Mary’s knowledge in that area. She is so knowledgeable in that area that she tends to leave listeners behind (to a degree) but is very willing to explain her rationale for what she does. The fund is ex Japan. I am happy to leave my money there knowing that it is well managed, even if it won’t shoot the lights out. Good exposure to China and the Asian countries and India. They have an Indian on the investment team. I see lots of cowboys on the Motley Fool site buying up ETFs with 25% of the ETF in APT or TSLA, that ain’t me or Mary. A wise, (has a doctorate) cautious, knowledgeable and experienced fund manager. What more can I say ? Incidentally, my buys lately have been Aussie Broadband, Genex, ST1 Spirit Technologies and Uniti Wireless. All the fund managers I respect seem to have UWL. I also hold (as a fund...not listed) Pengana Emerging Companies Fund. If you want an interesting listen, go to the HC site for GNX and listen, more for the Uniti than Genex. Hope this helped and don’t hesitate to contact for any further info..... I also bought some more BAP for my in laws at $6.76, knew they were low, but didn’t think they would rise so quickly or to the extent they have in the time frame.
    Cheers. PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.