CYL 0.85% $1.18 catalyst metals limited

For me the grounds in Bendigo are a once in a lifetime ownership...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227

For me the grounds in Bendigo are a once in a lifetime ownership of shares so I truly do not want to be short changed into selling CYL under a minimum of $20-50 per share!

I am sure that once we start receiving assays from Boyd's Dam our SP will well and truly reach new heights! Just look at the past results, and I am sure that when we start both expanding strikes and doing infill drilling these grades will continue and with a major possibility of higher grades, longer widths, and much more depth!!

I am truly hoping that CYL can get immediate success at Henty and produce a lot of gold in order to accumulate a massive amount of money to be able to continue to GROW Catalyst Metals Pty Ltd into a MAJOR PLAYER!

There also appears to be some pretty good Zinc in the area as well to take a look at!!

Today's purchase may well see us turn into a large company just like NST/NCM etc. except it will come with far less dilution, and so far management at CYL have well and truly looked after their shareholders with this!

Bruce knows what this ground at 4Eagles is worth and he has been drilling it for over a decade! Why would he have left being the Head of Exploration at Newmont Mining to run Catalyst Metal's Pty ltd unless he was highly influenced about the geology of 4Eagles etc. And so far his exploration programs have nailed it!

I think the purchase today of the Henty Mine is outstanding and would not have been completed without one of the best gold mining gurus in the world Mr Bruce Kaye being extremely confident that they can get this mine back up and running and into extremely solid production so I am POSITIVE that we all should be very excited to be a part of this new Henty Project!

He certainly seems to love the art of drilling, studying assays, and continuing exploration success!

Drill drill drill and get those massive widths and grades! Find that ore, pour that gold, and earn enough cash to block any major takeovers and become a MAJOR producer in your own right!!

I was lucky enough to buy NST at around $1 cents, SLR at 15 cents, and I feel more confident about CYL than I did about the other two due to the small amount of shares available!

Once the SPP is completed and the new drilling results begin rolling in people are IMHO truly going to be sorry that they did not buy more at these low prices, just like we ALL wished we had bought more CYL when the SP sat still during the 50c SPP

Henty will be good, perhaps even great, but our tenements in Bendigo will be IMHO SPECTACULAR!!!!

Raising $ funds and training staff at Henty Mine will be our golden ticket to opening up our Victorian tenements!

Goodluck everyone!

It will be CYLs time to shine very soon!!!

GLTAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.010(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $265.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.18 $1.13 $636.1K 543.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2956 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.