CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

HI all to boboxThere are competitors out there and bentley have...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    HI all to bobox

There are competitors out there and bentley have just added a carbon fibre wheel option see below

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37144899/bentley-bentayga-carbon-fiber-wheels/

Bentley Bentayga Gets Special 22-Inch Carbon-Fiber Wheels

Bentley claims the massive new rims each save around 13 pounds of weight, are safer in the event of a collision, and improve handling, braking, and tire wear.

Bentley’s Mulliner division worked with carbon experts Bucci Composites over five years to create 22-inch carbon-fiber wheels for the Bentayga.

if CBR are really on there game how did they let that one get away !!! There are no large scale wheel manufacturers out there because the mkt is way to small and no one can make any money or profits so why continue to even investigate the possibility !!!

The market price of CBR is reflecting what the mkt thinks of its prospects and throwing money at a problem often does not solve anything if the basic business model is flawed and not sustainable !!! which i have been arguing for a long time i have not be wrong thus far !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.