CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

hi bbear 1 No not at all and i base my assumptions on the...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    hi bbear 1
    No not at all and i base my assumptions on the historical performance of the company and my extensive historic posts and discussions of CBR and i suggest you read what i have said since they have listed , their inability to meet stated benchmarks established by the company management and their inability to generate either the volumes of wheels they stated they would achieve and their inability to secure any OEMs who will use their product in large scale volume use
    You can only tell the market the same thing for so many times then fail to deliver on our your own spin and expect the mkt to believe you !! The much vanted spin on the use of the wheels in electric cars is once again spin with no basis in fact except i thing wishful thinking. !!!!
    As for the capital raising they needed yet more money to keep the company going for a little longer the too big to fail and too much money invested.
    After having put close to 350 400 mill funds into a company which has yet to return a profit yet a dividend the share price is just reflecting the real world reality .

You did not cover the wheels sourced by bentley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.