RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Had a long chat with the local manager at Santa Comba to get his...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Had a long chat with the local manager at Santa Comba to get his take on all this.
    - Things with the quarry have become nasty and the quarry company has even joined NGOs and local nimbys in a criminal case against GTT re AMD discharge. What was a very promising deal to fast-track production has gone completely heywire. Needs to be addressed urgently as it has potential to spoil Santa Comba altogether.
    - Taking precon to San Finx is feasible and worth exploring. Apparently the 2011 Santa Comba mine project included this option (at the time both mines were owned by the same company). The downside is that the San Finx project didn't and it would need to undergo a new EIA to allow the processing of any outside ores. So it won't happen sooner than Santa Comba's open-pit permits.
    Sacyr tried to do the same recently with precon from the San Juan T&T mine but weren't allowed.
    Ulex Recursos (#3 SH) now owns the San Juan project in Gudina and there's been talks to also add this mine to RFRs T&T portfolio. A nice addition, but again the problem is permitting, as San Juan EIS and tenements are just about to expire.
    Still lots of potential here but it will take much longer than what has been said thus far to bring it to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.