ADO 0.00% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Investor Briefing, page-157

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    channel ten Sydney news had a news lead titled " turbo charged" rapid covid tests are here and a small qld based company is behind some of the technology......"
    then it had a guy representing Ellume speak about Ellumes product that showed a small device with 3 usb type devises -insertions that you place a fluid sample into i imagine and even one that goes into your mobile phone
    they said that the usa govt had funded- granted them $ 35m usd to progress the product asap

they mentioned that the qld state govt was reviewing its efficacy n that funding could be made available.

then scomo was recorded as speaking and saying that they were open to dialogue with these types of innovators -innovations etc etc

it was surprising that ellume had the time in the sun on the news feed here with the ado reference being that a local qld small company was behind some of the tech and innovation --- although not specifically mentioned .

this is a huge factor now that air play / air time is happening rapidly for ado but not fast enough!!!!!

the fed/state aust govts and institutions need to latch onto this opportunity and help grow this product into a world class innovation asap

we need this fast tracked
    we need a reputable broker/s to raise this ip in the investment community pronto
    we need scale and a buy in by large scale players also

quintessentially .... the work to date has been exemplary by ado
    there comes a point however where one masterstroke through an alliance/ a fundie/ a financier can catapult this ip and ado into a new company forming bsuiness

everyone should talk and promote this to their friends as the word needs to take off from here

never before have i seen a bigger need in the field of a medical ip that can play such a large part in restoring normal life to the masses than this opportunity that ado has before it !!!!!

its moment like this that are company forming and world class or is that master class or is that both

i just hope the pollies are reading this and taking a chance on ado

for gods sake this is now beyond a commercial issue now and one for faith in humanity and bringing some respite to the world from this aweful virus that has crippled humanity as never seen before

yes this is written like many of us from the confines of our 4 wall study desks and home offices
    we all wish this ip is a change agent for the world

best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $14.64K 628.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2785605 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1158542 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 1060873
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.