CRN 1.54% $1.28 coronado global resources inc.

Ann: Investor Call Details, page-53

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Giose there's a lot of great information in the thread above which matches/aligns with company release statements and my own research indicating fundamentals are very good. I've been buying on this basis and becoming a large(ish) portion of my portfolio.

Some have noted that the massive price spike may have peaked - so we have a natural decline but it seems to be consolidating at VERY elevated levels and Met coal particularly is very stable. History says that elevated and trough pricing periods are sustained over years generally in the sector and fundamentals (eg pullback in new supply coming to market) support this. China are making noises but I'm not sure what they can do from here in a short - medium term sense.

I see this as a great sell point for those who got in at super lows (up 2-3x). I also see it as a great point for a shake-out for the large institutions who hold, know more than us and would likely want a big fat return baked in. For me, personally it's a great buy point.

DYOR and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.137B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $2.608M 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11539 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 8014 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.