CRN 1.54% $1.28 coronado global resources inc.

makes no real sense to me , especially the large volumes today ,...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    makes no real sense to me , especially the large volumes today , over 8m shares traded today as I write......yet only 500k on the open buy books and over 2 m on the sell books.

I can only positively consider this

1) the Glasgow summit and resulting increased anti coal feeling has many investors taking profit now regardless of coming positive results.
    2) the Glasgow summit call for GREEN investment , further shifting cashed investors towards GREEN companies.
    3) the recent/continued thermal coal price slide leaking sentiment towards CRN , even though it is minimally affected .
    4) the recent thermal coal price slide creating the fear that coking coal will also slide soon. As a result , holders are taking profit/loss now versus a fear of future price slide.
    5) In the know Traders , either holding back buying waiting for a bottom before getting back in. Some of these may also be selling to drive the downward momentum.
    6) there will be NO good new news until next Qtr results are released in January.......so FEAR/confusion is the predominant driver at the moment.
    7)The believers are already holding and those cash strapped are counting the days till the price goes up.

I say positively consider the above......as TIME should erase most of the above in the short term post December and next couple of years and a price spike should commence as Dec Qtr results highlight strong profit / cashflow , NET cash position and possible 10 cent dividend to boot.

That is my thinking , as a cash strapped retiree , with a disproportionate CRN self funded super portfolio , I can only sit back and count the days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.