NTI 1.28% 7.7¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Investor Call, page-3

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Most people just want to hear unrealistic sales targets etc on the ASX.  What I liked is Wolfgang didn't ramp.  He outlined the approach to put the base in place for when the results come in and the wider market starts to learn about the product.

The product is a medical product and therefore the ground work is with the doctors who prescribe it.  They said 8 (doctors/psychiatrist etc) have been trained so far and aiming for 20 by the end f the year (Germany).  Italy is ramping up and will have the same approach, there are 4 presentations for Italy this calendar year.  Once they have the medical staff trained and aware the next step is the distribution channels.   They have 5 in place in Europe where they have CE mark and are looking to close one in Glasgow this year.  Europe will continue to be the target until FDA.  

They are also doing testimonials from current users of the product (5 are on the website):

They are progressing FDA, and will submit Q1 2018 after results.  Emergo are handling the FDA work, look reputable online.  They are also starting to look at the most effective way to get into the US market while this is progressing.  The US will be their biggest target market.

They are continuing to improve the product (wireless added March), and I guess will continue to do this as users try the product.  

This technology if proven could be ground breaking.  At an $18m market cap and company making news flow in the next few months this seem like a decent risk/reward investment.  Patience is the key, anyone here from the IPO has weathered most of the storm, bottom draw until Jan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $78.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $54.26K 684.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98220 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 21369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.