AMI 0.00% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

After seeing so many negative comments on here regarding the...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    After seeing so many negative comments on here regarding the performance to date of Dan and the BOD's for not showing him the door, I was utterly disappointed to listen to the Conference Call just now. Seeing that it just lasted over 30 minutes of a 60 minute allocation immediately made it clear that there was not going to be many callers with questions.

After seeing the SP of so many resource companies of late, has made me realise that we are not on our own and these are difficult times for all producers of commodities.

Dan has admitted that results are not as good as he had expected and they are doing everything they can to turn this around. I have said in the past that maybe his and the Boards time is up and a clean sweep is required but would that turn around the SP immediately...I think not! I remain with the old saying, 'Better the devil you know'!

They have a lot of work to do to turn this SP around and the upcoming Federation FS will either do that or just give it a little push until the other sites improve but I am confident that Dan and his Team are already working hard on this because it is not a good look on anyone's resume having achieved poor results and failed as a leader!

This company has every opportunity to make it big and I will be there with my significant holding reaping the rewards once they eventually come!

GLTALTH
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $109.4K 563.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133334 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1547715 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.