JLG 1.75% $5.60 johns lyng group limited

I was in Windsor, Vic (inner Melbourne suburb) this morning and...

1. 10,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388

I was in Windsor, Vic (inner Melbourne suburb) this morning and observed a much featured c.1887 two storey Victorian-era building on the corner of Chapel and Green Streets that suffered earthquake damage in September 2021 - Melbourne not being renowned for frequent earthquakes. You may remember the photos and videos of these premises.

JLG is restoring the building, as its first floor was badly damaged. The 'Bettey's Burgers and Concrete Co.' restaurant is again trading, to my surprise, thus minimising losses to the restaurant and building owners.

Great to see our company trusted with these tricky but incredibly important jobs, in this case saving an historic building from possible demolition, and in other cases fixing many much larger buildings (typically apartment complexes) that had that cheap, asbestos-containing mainland Chinese cladding installed on their exteriors.

JLG has an extremely professional sign up on the fence that protects these works, and there are large steel beams that have been inserted into the side of the building, presumably to ensure it remains stable while restoration continues.
    Last edited by Hopeful9: 02/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.60
Change
-0.100(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.555B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.65 $5.67 $5.54 $1.040M 186.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2108 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.60 1166 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.