AMI 0.00% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Thanks Croc16 will look into that DIGS information. I was aware...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks Croc16 will look into that DIGS information.
    I was aware of the S32 project and the company's positive long term view for Zinc. There is also ASX listed Rumble (large 95mt resource but lowish grade).

As with all global commodities there are myriad variables driving supply and demand so its irrational to have a strong conviction about where prices will go.

It seems to me that having shareholder aligned management who have a good feel for the break even price range, above which new investment is incentivised and economically profitable and below which existing mines are shuttered is very important. We want management that get ready to make hay during the buoyant up-cycles yet step to the sidelines with sufficient buffer to get through inevitable down cycles.

Although Aurelia is a relative minnow and hence must make extra effort/ingenuity to achieve a low unit cost, it has good metals diversification, nimbleness and now I believe wise management focused on the right things. With an ounce or is that tonne ;-) of luck we may well see a reversal of fortune!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $325.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.8¢ $264.3K 1.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 157817 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 673558 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.