AMI 2.70% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

The changes since Clifford are stark. A much leaner spend,...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    The changes since Clifford are stark. A much leaner spend, mitigating losses eg Dragues, rather than throwing money after it, better mining plans that are optimizing profitability, our own staff, and a better than expected financial position that has released the environmental bond for our use, among other things. Not being a local, I sense perhaps there is a more positive attitude among staff. Perhaps someone could comment on this.
    All that said, there is what I believe is the most compelling reason we can look forward to sustained growth over the next many years and that is the quality of the mines. For starters Peak has 19Mt of resource. Even at 800kt/a that's around a 24 year LOM. Peak is highly profitable and the new intervals at Chesney show just how the outlook for Peak keeps growing. Then we have Hera. Between it and Dragues LOM was an issue that I believe weighed heavily on the S.P. That is about to change. Dragues has been written off and at least we got some tax back and will get some cash from it until closure. But Hera will be different. Federation has 3.5Mt and it's reasonable to assume that will take us through beyond 2030. The grades are fantastic. It is open in multiple directions and it's a pretty safe bet that this resource will increase as we explore from deeper down. Then who has ever heard of 13.4% copper intervals and 37.9% zinc intervals as recent drilling at Nymagee revealed. Despite the presence of mica which will likely add to refining costs, the copper resource in particular and the vastness of the total resource will keep this company on a continual growth path for many many years to come. LOM is becoming an asset as will be their profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $481.7K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117544 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 719433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.