AMI 2.56% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

with you I believe in a great future ahead.The reality is how...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    with you I believe in a great future ahead.
    The reality is how much of the resource ahead needs increased processing capability and is there enough of to justify any plant modification to handle it.
    We are finally seeing real economic financial thinking being applied to existing mineral resources.
    Until every thing is known or should I say until they see an economic mining horizon ahead every resource is just set aside , if the plant available isn't optimised to handle it,better more appropriate ore will be processed,until it is.
    There is a new economic model hitting the mining industry and that appears to be having multiple sources/stopes of ore and then mining a blend that maximises mill output and $ value depending on commodity pricing.
    I can see that thinking materialising here,if coppers high then higher grade copper mined,if gold then higher gold bearing resources mined,tied to plant ability to process.
    As they have already said higher copper goes here,higher zinc/led goes here for maximum bucks.
    That places this company where no single commodity mineral processor is.

-That is the ability to switch their main source of income from one mineral to another by starting or ultimately ceasing mining blends as it suits ongoing profitability.
    IMHO - That is why they are going to drill the be-jesus out of what they have to know what they have to play with.

DYOR + DYODD IMHO a 10yr plus mining plan with options depending on commodity price blends is on the way.Paving roads your going to be using for 20yrs plus in the future is a good start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $564.1K 2.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 568354 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 2143174 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 18.5¢ 1440247
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.