SMN 2.38% 41.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Haha the burning questions in everyone's mind! It is frustrating...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    Haha the burning questions in everyone's mind! It is frustrating seeing ~$300 trades causing 10% swings for so long now. In saying that though... I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes when we get some volume going through this thing again!

I was just thinking perhaps we could bounce around questions and then someone (whoever) can send them off to Sam, partly because it saves Sam time digging through as many emails which are likely to have questions repeated, and also we might get to some good questions flowing if we bounce some things back and forth, as there's been a period of silence here for a while.

- I'd like to hear how the details are coming along with Testia... it's been a few months since the "coming weeks" details were mentioned. So hopefully we can get some greater detail soon.

- Rough time frame for the Sikorsky discussions?

- The big one everyone wants to know, FAA approval...What needs doing between where things are currently at today to be at the FAA approval stage? So those of us who don't know the industry as well, can get an idea of the direction the business will take and what is on the agenda for the next 6-12 months.

Anyone suggest changes/additions to the above?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.