ICI 4.17% 2.3¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: Investor Conference Call - Progress Update on Sky Candy, page-5

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199
    this is finger amazing; besides a Claw Stars update this is exactly what i've been waiting for.

please, PLEASE can someone record the call & then upload it? it's 4pm this Monday (GMT+10)--i'll be at work.

regarding Nextgamer, i would like to know:
    - is it an app or website based platform, or both?
    - are the games exclusive to the platform, 3rd party licensed or both? if both, at launch, how many games will be exclusive to the platform? & how many games total will be on the platform?
    - how many people work in the "Nextgamer" studio? what games have they previously developed? where can their portfolio(s) be viewed? who are the lead designer(s), programmer(s) in this studio?
    - what are the estimated dates for: pre-registration, alpha/beta/etc & final release of the platform to the public? what stage is development currently at?
    - how will it be monetised & what are the forecasts?

regarding Sky Candy, i would like Kin to answer:
    - is this studio focused on only game(s) for mobile, or are PC & console versions of game(s) planned?
    - pictures are worth a thousand words, so when will a gallery/showreel be released for the first game, a game you recently stated is "stunning"?
    - is this JV just for one game?
    - estimated launch date? & will there be a pre-registration period with rewards? should shoot for 5 million pre-reg!!!
    - of course also would like to know the name of the game, what will make it unique, its genre (sci-fi, western, ninja, animal etc) & art style...

what questions do others hope are answered?
    Last edited by FingerLicking: 03/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $30.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $54.57K 2.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 471397 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 44414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.