SMN 0.00% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Investor Conference Call-SMN.AX, page-121

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    I think its boeing just a hunch related to this snippet from a brokers report in March see underlined section

SMS has now received approval from Boeing and the FAA, principally through the in-flight programme that was conducted with Delta Airlines. SMS management has developed a very close working relationship with both Boeing and Delta Airlines. These relationships are incredibly valuable to SMS shareholders, principally because discussions surrounding licensing agreements are likely already taking place. Secondly, because the commercial approval and close working relationships, strengthens barriers to entry into the aviation health monitoring industry. Prospective health monitoring companies will find it very difficult to compete with SMS, because of their significant first mover advantage, reinforced by commercial approval and developed relationships with a number of airlines and airline manufacturers.

Anyway just a thought I really dont know but was just rereading the report and that line struck me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.