ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Just want to add - don't expect any big news to come out of that sae g11shm meeting - not that important things aren't discussed and decided, they just like to keep a low profile, shuffle a few papers and let the oem's do the work. However if an Oem wants to make waves and beat their own drum, (like Boeing might on a their home deck) than that might change. It is no coincidence that the next g11shm after this one (early 2017) is in Toulouse - Airbus's home. Two meetings back to back at Boeing and Airbus pretty much says to SHM in commercial aviation is about to bloom.
    Also with embraer - my guess and that's all it is - those 500 CVM sensors were purchased for their updated E jets, that are being released in 2018. They are building 3 test jets, two are already flying and the 3rd is on the way, if not already in the air. So my guess is those sensors will be part of their 18 month pre release testing. Cheaper maintenance is one of their sales pitches. So that could mean 150 CVM sensors per aircraft- which i think would be significant. We shall see.
    Last edited by Geobrand2: 17/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.