IRI 1.60% 92.5¢ integrated research limited

Was good that they provided this, would have liked the Q and A...

1. 11,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    Was good that they provided this, would have liked the Q and A provided as well.

"In H2 alone, we have over 100 renewal and capacity deals with existing customers; each is an opportunity to
    not only maintain, but to grow with the customer. Maintaining or improving our retention and renewal rates,
    there are eight strategic renewal and capacity deals alone in the second half over seven figures. These are
    well-progressed and targeted for early closure. We expect to add over 40 new customers this financial year
    with our existing solutions, including two seven-figure deals in the second half."

So there were 165 deals in half 1, with 16 of those "new logo". If you assumed over 100 was 110 - lol, plus their expected 24 new "logos" you might have 134 deals in half 2, which is down on half 1, based on my reading of the tea-leaves. Very rough to guess as they haven't provided this deal figure before. Revenue has been higher in half 2 than half 1. Seems to be a warning in the above deal flow to my mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.