RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Investor Conference Call, page-7

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi everyone.
    I sent TK an email earlier. And was waiting for the dust to settle, before putting it up.
    My concerns were answered in a timely professional manner.

Hi Tony,

Just a few questions.

1/  Are we going to use the same hospitals.?

2/  Can we be certain that we can trust the staff not to stuff it up again. Do we use the same staff. ?

3/ Do we offer incentives for people to be involved in the study. eg, movie tickets.?

4/ Are there less prestigious hospitals that would have greater throughput.?

How do you feel about a Skype teleconference to address shareholders concerns.?

Kind regards
    John.

Reply.

Hi John,

At this stage we will plan to use the same hospitals. We have the infrastructure at those sites, we have the full support of the clinicians there and we have already obtained one set of IRB approvals at those sites - so it will be a smoother process restarting.

As mentioned in the announcement we expect to add additional and more regular training as well as more regular oversight. We now have a better understanding of the challenges faced by the teams in these very busy emergency departments and can adjust protocols and procedures accordingly. Some of the issues we may not be able to solve by this, so we plan to improve the robustness of the algorithms using the collected data.

Yes, a small US$ gift card was given to participants.

At this stage I don’t think adding to the sites is a good idea, we now have three sites with staff who have been through the process already and have also developed good relationships with the clinical staff in the emergency departments.

Tony

--
    Tony Keating
    Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
    ResApp Health Limited
    +61 430 180 659
    www.resapphealth.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.