RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I asked the question on Tony's confidence that a deal with Coviu...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    I asked the question on Tony's confidence that a deal with Coviu tele heath provider in Australia will be signed and the company will be revenue earning in the next 3 months

The answer was that Coviu will be signed and operational by the end of the month and they are in discussions with most other Australian Telehealth providers.

While Tony is very non committal on virtually everything - I think he's probably feeling a little bruised from shareholders over the last 2 days I came away very positive from the call in that.

> Coviu will indeed be operational by the end of March and that should mean that we are receiving first revenues with May /June billed on usage. (though he did not commit to first revenues within the next 3 months - I think that was just his non commitment on anything - however I came away feeling very confident that this will happen)

> They are talking-to many potential Telehealth providers large and small corporations across a large spectrum, Telehealth companies, internet companies, Pharma companies, technologies companies, Hospitals etc etc wanting to get into Telehealth and indeed hospitals.

I go the impression that the next up will be several UK and German hospitals who will operate their own Telehealth platforms. Indeed Tony mentioned that by this time next year all UK hospitals had to provide a Telehealth option and we are the only guys with a respiratory solution and that is clearly why they have hired someone specifically for the UK.

> Sanofi - Tony said Sanofi was very much still on board and it was simply an internal Sanofi sign -off / alignment and definitely not US FDA approval at all on why the next step due 8 March had not to proceeded due simply not being signed off internally in time. Given that they lose their exclusivity because of this and this seemed like quite a new and big initiative for Sanofi - you would have though internal alignment was already a given. However Tony said they were also talking to plenty of others who wanted this at home solution via a deal with RAP. Hmmmm - not sure if I buy this answer jury still out on this one from my perspective - Sanofi is a global company and probably imagined a global solutions - I think FDA refusal may have played a part.... lets see over the next month

> I questioned if they should circumvent the FDA and on COVID-19 go directly if necessary through lobbyists to the US COVID 19 Taskforce.
    Tony COVID 19 initiatives were totally different at present from the RAP smart cough app and FDA decline/approval and they are in discussions with authorities around the world including the Us as to how RAP smart cough can be used to screen upper and lower respiratory infection and those that need a COVID 19 test. - Seem logical.

> FDA - refusal - he stated that they were effectively completely blindsided by this and knew nothing until they got the memo ---- hmmmm given our agent Experian's supposed 99% approval record relationship with the FDA - I am amazed that Experian did not get any prior feedback before refusal. He says they are requesting a meeting with the FDA and that usually takes place after 60 days - so that they can get a face to face debrief on what can be next steps - i.e re-submission.

Net net - my take away IMHO - RAP is a great company with a great product that work - we should be operational for the first time with Coviu end of March (Tony was very explicit on this to more than one shareholder) and I guess revenue generating in a few months after than i.e latest June and other Tele health providers in Australia will be added shortly there after. Following that expect some deals with UK hospitals and German hospitals. Being in operational and first revenues should rerate us show everyone that the technology works and is useful.

Sanofi - maybe / maybe they are enough other partners across Europe and Asia for us to tie up with and succeed if Sanofi falls though

US and FDA - complicated and probably even with resubmission without further testing for kids will probably not be this year and of course still needs adult testing in the US - thats a big question mark i.e should they focus on markets outside the US using TGA and CE mark approval and just leave the US for now. I think they may want to do a JV in the US with the likes of an IBM who could really move it and has more clout than a RAP on its own.

Tony stated on answer to one question that he was not worried at all about the ongoing success and viability of the company and that after the last A$5 million CR we had A$7 million cash on hand - enough for several years

The question was asked and I still come away with some thoughts on if there are enough true movers and shakers in RAP everyone thinks they can be a deal maker however few really are they really are a special breed- and that is the question if RAP is to reach its true potential.

In the absence of any other news Coviu deal completion and implementation at end of March is key and the next judgement milestone for shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.