RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Investor Conference Call, page-38

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I've held this stock now through all three of the great fails now and have to say i'm getting a little numb to it! Anyone else feel that way?

Anyway, I've never been one to call out management and be after their heads after any of these incidents, wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt and I still do. Difference this time is they need to be proving themselves today in the phone call. All the communication and spin between the company and the shareholders has been extremely positive in regards to commersialisation and FDA approval. Well FDA has fallen through (and can we please not get caught up in conspiracies that the US just don't want a foreign business with a great product etc. They have approved thousands of great foreign products before us), so today is the day we need a clear and honest communication on those commercial deals and real revenues for once.

I don't envy TK's position today but he has a duty to be open and upfront with us. Why the trips to China? What is the plan of attack for Aus and when can we expect first sales? EU has been open for us for ages now so i'd expect a large number of potentials ready to go (all communication so far suggests there are plenty of clients out there). I know there will be agreements in place to keep anything sensitive hush hush but give us a break and share more than just 'there are a number of potential clients out there'.

Even if (and I hope it's not the case) all the eggs were in the FDA basket then just own it and accept it was a failure. Tell us the truth and and get your bums off the chair and start marketing this thing around Aus.

It'd be amazing to hear "we f'ed up! We are now focusing everything on getting sales everywhere we have current approval." As far as we are led to believe the more folks use the thing then the better the algo gets. Who gives a rats if we have to give it away for peanuts to our first customers. If they can help make the thing better (which it seems it needs to be in order to gain FDA's trust) then so be it!!

C'mon fellas, give us some meat to chew on today and prove yourself as capable management!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.