LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: Investor Conference Call, page-18

1. 470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I am more focussed on the comment "this will be a very happy ending for everyone"

Got what I would like to say last 30,000 shares yesterday. . . . . . . . . But I have said it was the last about 10 times.

Yes I believe the 60-90 days was referring to Mitsui.

When he was announced as not attending the AGM I had an image in my head of Cristobal walking the salt flat with a bunch of Japanese business men. It literally sounds like that happened. Cool.

The language was great, the only part you errr on being correct is the timing. 60-90 days will be in LPI's timeline 90-120 and everything finalising in Q1 for the Western Lithium IPO and drilling will be Q2. We all speak LPI language now. thats all we need to amend. Apart from that you can clearly see that its happening and the language was cagey a bit which just indicates they have more to say but have to hold back.

Something else to think of. If the deal is really more likely to happen next week they still have to say a timeframe. As they are giving away when market sensitive information will be released. So it may be very soon as some of us think. No matter what real timeline it is he was always saying 60-90 days.

Good news everyone. Not long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.