IPD 0.00% 7.4¢ impedimed limited

I was staggered RV took part also, for the reasons you have...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I was staggered RV took part also, for the reasons you have outlined. It does make me question their decision making processes and ability to make good choices overall. I'm not convinced the current board have what it takes and personally get a sense that they are overwhelmed by the opportunity ahead. I do like RV but open to whoever best fits the role. As I have highlighted earlier we need elite board members, not mediocre ones. We need impressive and super smart board members. Personally, that's not the impression I came away with after the webinar. And I mean no disrespect by that and it is just my opinion and we all have to make our own judgement calls and vote accordingly.

Again, as I have mentioned in the process of coming to a decision, the board claimed they needed to proceed with the SPP so they could rapidly take advantage of the market opportunity yet in the webinar reiterated that they need time to hire the right people, build the right team etc, that they are now behind a couple of quarters and "give us some leeway" etc..... it can't be both and we don't have time to delay otherwise we risk NOT becoming the standard of care.

I also find a few of the arguments the current board put forward not all that strong. NCCN inclusion by payors will progress because insurers need to include the guidelines in their polices (a board spill won't change that), the manufacturer and shipping of more SOZO machines (a board spill won't change that). The day to day functioning of the business should not be affected by a board spill. When a board gets shuffled quite often the staff aren't even aware it's something that is occurring.

All I'm interested in is who is steering the ship. I think there are enough red flags to suggest that some folks in charge, have been asleep at the wheel. Would you be delaying any part of the process to become the standard of care. Would you be delaying key hires and asking for leeway?

Don't forget you can also choose to vote out some or all of the current board members or reject all new nominees. May the force be with you.
    Last edited by everglass: 19/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $243.2K 3.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 710360 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 548726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 958166
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.