GRV 2.60% 7.9¢ greenvale energy ltd

Each to their own and he is entitled to his opinion and so am I....

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    Each to their own and he is entitled to his opinion and so am I.

Cool, though it seems you went out of your way to mangle my handle. I couldn't give a hoot who is following me but when you bring that sort of stuff up it basically amounts to an ad hominem attack.

How a CEO speaks is important to me as it happens, and the message that the company conveys as a whole is important to me as well. For example, when we see an announcement that 'drilling has started' I want to know that that is means we are drilling the targets, rather than drilling to find water.

It was really a discussion on an interview and of course it will be subjective. So it is fairly pointless to say 'without basis or fact' as in my subjective opinion the bloke Matt did not answer the questions succinctly or in a way that conveyed passion and enthusiasm, except for a brief spark when he was speaking about Georgina. There were a few posters stating that the interview was pretty awful, and then the cheerleaders arrived. It certainly wasn't a case of Chrome Valen having a lone pop at the bloke.

I didn't see the presentation Matt did the other day but from reading the reviews the best that could be said was 'uninspiring'. I guess those people who did watch it were not overly impressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $34.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ $2.218K 28.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6410 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 71921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ 6705
Last updated 10.51am 29/03/2024 ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.