GRV 0.00% 6.8¢ greenvale energy ltd

Ann: Investor Conference Presentation, page-64

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2782
    How a CEO speaks is important to me as it happens, and the message that the company conveys as a whole is important to me as well.

All things considered for a brand new CEO taken out of purely exploration role where public speaking is not a pre-requisite, I think he did a very reasonable job. For what its worth the video quality was substandard and no thought was put into the background which was just plain white and may well have been conducted with a mobile phone. but that has no impact on the importance of what he said.

Putting the presentation debate aside, if you understand exploration companies, I know that we got a good update on where the projects are at and in particular where the Georgina project is at. Sadly the work on the Gold Coast for the Alpha project has been delayed by Covid 19 - probably due to staff living in Tweed Heads or further south which is very common in that part of my world. Yes it would have been nice to have the drills operating now but if he is true to his word we will have the first phase drill results by end of the year or plus minus 9 weeks time. That is what is most important. One final comment although I have not met the new CEO I have known NB for probably 15 or more years and I have great confidence that he will have chosen a suitable candidate for the CEO role.

All IMHO
    Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 215534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.