GRV 1.96% 5.0¢ greenvale energy ltd

Ann: Investor Conference Presentation, page-48

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I don't think he fumbled - it looked to me like he seemed to do his best to avoid specific figures. but what I can't work out is why. I'm sure she's seen projections or figures so her have rough ideas. but he definitely avoided saying that might set an expectation.

tbh the numbers at alpha are going to be the numbers. if it remains an undiscovered gem up until DFS then so be it. obviously we'd all like the price to ascend in the interim and give us all a bit more buffer, but what's transpired over the last week just means we all have to dig even deeper for that patience.

I'm a little disappointed that alpha isn't more front and centre since recent announcements seem to suggest a lot of good work and thinking has gone into the project. and offers something tangible for investors.

the presentations over the last week seem to disregard all that hard work and instead focus on greenfield exploration opportunities. which is, in essence, throwing a drill down and hoping for the best.

the approach, from an enterprise-wide perspective, seems to lack prudence in my opinion.

but like I said, the numbers will be the numbers at alpha regardless of how he conducts himself. and maybe he's the worlds best exploration manager that will shoot us all "to the moooonn".

all my opinion only. dyor.
    Last edited by Pooslice: 16/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $89.59K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 703537 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 253261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 660200
Last updated 14.27pm 11/06/2024 ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.