VIP 0.00% 0.3¢ vip gloves ltd

Thanks for your thoughts MPPa. I agree with you in relation to...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Thanks for your thoughts MPPa. I agree with you in relation to VIP's lack of moat, being a price taker, and input pricing pressures. I think glove prices will probably normalise too in the next couple of years - VIP's own project timeline shows how quickly the industry can put in new production lines. Having said that, demand will probably remain strong with elevated health consciousness around the world and equilibrium price probably higher than pre-Covid, which would be great.

Some positives to consider: simple business model, favourable market dynamics, clear plan for growth, management with skin in the game (hopefully not taking too much from the cookie jar), and new markets opening up (FDA, TGA, own brand etc). If nitrile glove prices can hold up, I think VIP could perform really well.

Is the market pricing VIP fairly? Hard to say, but I struggle to think who the current buyers of this business are. It's not a sexy industry, not a local ASX business, not big enough for institutions, and not covered by (m)any brokers. The only thing to attract retail investors would be glorious fountains of cash, and we'll have to wait and see if it delivers.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.